Industrial and agricultural work involves the use of many different chemicals that can run-off into water and pollute it.
- Metals and solvents from industrial work can pollute rivers and lakes. These are poisonous to many forms of aquatic life and may slow their development, make them infertile or even result in death.
- Pesticides are used in farming to control weeds, insects and fungi. Run-offs of these pesticides can cause water pollution and poison aquatic life. Subsequently, birds, humans and other animals may be poisoned if they eat infected fish.
- Petroleum is another form of chemical pollutant that usually contaminates water through oil spills when a ship ruptures. Oil spills usually have only a localised affect on wildlife but can spread for miles. The oil can cause the death of many fish and stick to the feathers of seabirds causing them to lose the ability to fly
- ACCURATE and Sensitive
- EASY to Read in second
- The more you know about your water, the better you are at PROTECTING YOUR FAMILY
- TESTS ON: Total Alkalinity, pH, Iron, Lead, Total Hardness, Residue Chlorine, Cyanuric Acid, Mercury, Nitrite, Nitrate
- 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEE
Even today, well water is not regulated by the EPA. It is the responsibility of the homeowner to ensure their drinking water supply is safe. Many contaminants are colorless, tasteless and odorless, which may trick people into thinking that their water is safe to drink. This can be a risky assumption. Contaminated water is real, so the more you know about your water, the better prepared you are to protect your family. Testing the below: Total Alkalinity, pH, Iron, Lead, Total Hardness, Residue Chlorine, Cyanuric Acid, Mercury, Nitrite, Nitrate
The Package contain: 100 Test Strip (10 strip each parameter) 10 in 1
Shelf Life: 24 month
Storage: dry, avoid sunlight, Humility
Targets: Pools,Tap water, Drinking water and Industrial Water