Contaminated food with excess amount of
coliform may be contaminated with food poisoning
bacteria which can cause diarrhea, vomiting, fever,
headache, or even death.
Cooked food by heat
30 Tests / Kit
Sensitivity of Test Kit
Lowest detected amount, 10 Colonies or 10
cells in 1 gram (gm.) of food.
30 Sachets of test papers (in black envelope)
60 Sterile syringes
30 Sterile plastic bags
Reagent 1 and 2 ; 30 bottles each
1 Set of cotton balls with alcohol
1 bottle of disinfectant
1 Sheet of test kit manual
Balance with 1 gram scale
- Keep the test kit out of reach of children.
- Do not contact the disinfectant. Wash immediately if contact any part of the body.
- Beware of using lighter, not close to cotton ball with alcohol.
- Keep test paper (in black envelope), sterile syringe, plastic bag, and bottles of Reagent 1, 2 in refrigerator 12 months.
- Tightly close bottle of alcohol all times to prevent evaporation.