The Meth Cassette Amphetamine Test is a lateral flow type competitive binding immunochromatographic assay, which uses specific monoclonal antibodies to selectively identify methamphetamine in human urine.
The Meth Cassette Amphetamine Test is used for the screening test of methamphetamine in human urine at a cut-off concentration of 1,000 ng./ml.
The test cassette contains: (50test/box)
Methamphetamine protein particles
Monoclonal anti-Methamphetamine conjugate
Sensitivity of Test Kit cut-off 1,000 ng/mL
Test Tool GPO Meth Cassette
GPO Meth Cassette/ Strip 50
Plastic container for correct sample 50
Medical Glove 10
Plastic bag 50
Label for sample 50
Target user: Professional, Government investigate, Police and Private sector
Shelf Life 2 years
1. Remove the GPO Meth Cassette from the foil pouch, and place it on a flat, dry surface.
2. Holding the sample dropper above the test cassette. Squeeze 3 drops of specimen into the sample
3. Interpret the test results at 1-5 minutes. Do not interpret after 5 minutes
Interpretation of results
Positive : A purple color band appearing at the above section of the result window to show that the „C‟
indicates a positive result for the methamphetamine in urine 1,000 ng/mL or higher
Negative: A purple color band appearing at both above section and below section „C‟ and T indicates a
negative result for no methamphetamine in urine or below the detection limit of the test.
Invalid: If a color band is not visible in each of „C‟ and „T‟ or visible purple color only section „T‟ the test is
invalid. Another test should be run to re-evaluate the specimen.
** GPO Meth Cassette test has a letter T and C as “Test Line” and “Control Line” in the result window. Both the
“Test Line” and “Control Line” in result window are not visible before applying any samples. The “Control Line” is
used for procedural control. Control line should always appear if the test procedure is performed properly and the
test reagents of control line are working properly.
1. Use only external diagnose
2. Do not use the test kit after the expiration date
3. Wear medical glove and cloth which cover body before testing
4. Avoid cross contamination of urine samples by using a new urine specimen container and dropper
for each urine sample.
5. Urine specimens are potentially infectious, proper handling and disposal methods should be
established according to good laboratory practices.
Storage and stability
GPO Meth cassette should be stored at 4-30⁰C in the original sealed pouch. The expiration date given was
determined under normal laboratory conditions.
Specimen Collection and preparation
1. Fresh urine specimens do not require any special handling or pretreatment.
2. Specimens should be collected in a clean glass or plastic container.
3. If testing will not be performed immediately, specimens should be refrigerated.
4. Specimens should be brought to room temperature before testing.
5. Specimens containing precipitate may yield inconsistent test results. Such specimen must be
clarified prior to assaying.