Number of Sample per kit
10 Samples/ Kit
Shelf Life: 1 year (Storage 8-12C)
Procedure after the Test Finished
- Local and federal regulations for proper disposal of all solutions and test tubes by soaking in 1:10 dilution of Dettol or Clorox for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash the glass test tube with non-ionic
Surfactants, follow by water for reuse.
- All solutions are chemicals. If they contact your skin or any parts of body, wash out immediately with plenty of clean water follow by surfactant. For solution 2 may be infected, rub or clean with 70% alcohol or disinfectant.
- Put test kit away from children reach.
- Do not mix components from different kit lots and do not use any solution beyond their stated shelf-life. Care should also be taken to keep all bottles tightly capped.
The GFast screening Kit provides screening results. Positive results should be confirmed by standard method at Bureau of Quality and Safety of Food, Department of medical Sciences.
- Plastic bottle (extract bottle) 10 bottles
- Glass test tube 10 tubes
- Plastic test tube 11 tubes
- 3 cc. Plastic dropper 3 pieces
- Small plastic dropper 1 pieces
- Gloves 2 pairs 1 piece
- Extract solution 1 bottle
- Distilled water 1 bottle
- Solution 1 1 bottle
- Solution 2 1 bottle
- Solution 3 1 bottle